Since the inception of cryptocurrency, bitcoins have been very popular. It was in the year 2017 that people saw a rise in the use of bitcoins. Many people are curious and want to know whether how to buy bitcoins using a credit or debit card. It is not easy to get a crypto platform, application, or exchange that will charge in the right way for the purchase of cryptos like bitcoins using credit or debit cards. One of the reasons for the same is that these platforms apply high fees of up to 7%. But that doesn’t have to disappoint the buyers as there are some platforms from where you can buy bitcoins and other cryptos.
Buy Bitcoins Using Debit and Credit Cards
To learn more, continue reading… Now, you can buy bitcoins using a debit card or credit card that too instantly without any extra or hidden cost. Most of the time fiat to crypto exchange permits people to buy bitcoins using credit or debit cards. Through these exchanges, you can link your credit or debit card with your online profile or account. Then, again through the exchange platform, you can verify the ID and then once the ID is verified you can proceed further to buy bitcoins using debit or credit cards.
Platforms Where You Can Buy Bitcoins –
But there is one thing that you should know and that is that these transactions will take days to complete. Mostly two days, because they settle from one account to another account and there are many different kinds of checks that are done to find out fraud. Some of the platforms where you can buy bitcoins using a credit or debit card are Bitpanda, Coinmama, Coinbase, eToro, and Paybis.
- In Bitpanda, you can use both debit and credit cards. There is a limit of up to 5,000 EUR per day and up to 75,000 EUR worth of BTC per month. And the fees that are charged are up to 3 to 4 %.
- In Coinmama, you can use both cards and there is a limit of up to 15,000 USD per month. Plus, the fee charged is between 4.9% and 5.9% fee with a credit card.
- In Coinbase, you can only use a debit card. The limit is up to $3,000 a day. And the fee that is applied is 3.99%.
- In etorro, you can only use a debit card. The limit is up to $40,000. And the fees that are applied are 0.75% to 5%.
- In Paybis, you can use both cards. The limit is up to $20 000. And the fees that are applied is up to 6.5 %
All of these above 5 platforms have 5 stars to 4-star ratings. And are one of the best platforms to buy bitcoins using credit and debit cards.